My expeditions from Chennai
I am writing after a very long time. Its been around one and a half month since I have written. I am now in Chennai currently pursuing my summer internship with IREVNA research solutions limited.
I have had some good and some bad experiences here though the good have by far outnumbered the bad. The bad experience I believe one encounters only when one has to interact with people like auto wallahs, bus conductors and the like. I think these people are under considerable stress from the workings of a metro or it is a result of an ultra competitive place.
I have to first tell good things about here brfore I start cribbing about anything. I start this with my trip to Pondicherry.
I have had some good and some bad experiences here though the good have by far outnumbered the bad. The bad experience I believe one encounters only when one has to interact with people like auto wallahs, bus conductors and the like. I think these people are under considerable stress from the workings of a metro or it is a result of an ultra competitive place.
I have to first tell good things about here brfore I start cribbing about anything. I start this with my trip to Pondicherry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home