Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My truth

“Fear can set you prisoner, hope can set you free.” Shawshank Redemption

I believe to the core of my heart with the first part of the above line. With fear residing in the mind, I can start to feel weak and powerless. I can feel my life going out of my hand. It feels that I am a victim of circumstances. If I were to argue ...... is it the way we are supposed to live. The prompt answer is no; not even for a moment i want to live so miserably. Then what do i do wen im confronted with an event in my life or a circumstances that pushes me to the back of the wall.
Here comes the relevance of the second part of the line. Hope can set me free. To me hope means a wish. I would feel like a kid who wants and wishes to have beautiful things in its surrounding. But the kid is rarely able to get them on its own except if there is a permission from the guardian. Do i want to feel like that. No that does not give me a bit of confidence and power. Here I would mention the below line...............

“Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.” Shawshank Redemption

A wishing without the confidence and power can drive me insane as any body else. Then what do i do. I set my believe in the theory of karma. I know that nothing wrong can happen to me provided I am not at the wrong side of the line. This statement comes from the belief and confidence in the univeral law of nature, that everything has to be in an equilibrim. with this belief and not hope, i carry myself from the moment i open my eyes in the morning to the moment i have them closed to back into the hands of my beloved krishna. I tell u that even if smthing wrong has happened at ur hands, keep ur intentions good ............ u ll not suffer much. I dont know how changes will come in my life but i know they will come and im ready to embrace them.

I may not be in the best phase of my life but i know that it is about to come. this is the motto of my life for i always feel it...........and i know the feeling will remain the same till i close my eyes never to open them again amongst my beautiful friends here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

fear can set you prisoner...hope can set you free....

gosh i love that...

its something as beautiful as this...something i'd read a long time back...

when you're caught in the midst of darkness... you'll either have to find something to stand on... or you'll have to learn how to fly....

11:02 AM  
Blogger Nimrat said...

A dilemmma one faces at certain situations in life... Hope sustains life, but then try not to rely on hope alone... relax and detach

7:22 PM  
Blogger ankurindia said...

nice blog

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home